Terms and Conditions
Rental of a 50cc scooter or 50cc quad can be hired with either
1. Provisional, 2. Category A/B, 3. Full car license is provided.
Rental of a 125cc or 150cc scooter can be hired if
1. Category A is on licence
Rental of a 250cc or 325cc quad or buggy can be hired if
1. Full drivers license is provided…
Terms & Conditions of Ilias Rent-a-Car, Kardamena, Kos
1. Age requirement: Minimum 17 years
2. Minimum rental: One day.
3. Traffic tickets resulting from any violation of Greek Traffic Laws, occurring during period are paid by the renter.
4. Insurance: Authorized renters have coverage in regards to third parties.
5. Damages, all repairs to damaged rented motor bikes, occurring during rental period, are paid by the renter
6. Gasoline (Petroleum), Fuel consumption is payable by the renter
7. Maximum of persons allowed on the rented motorbike is two
8. The renter is the only authorised driver of the motorbike
9. Beaches are not to be ridden on by any rented vehicles
10. Free service is available (punctures, spark plugs, inner tubes, tire change etc)
Only if authorised driver does not deviate from driving procedures / limitation as stated in point 9 of this contract.
11. A minimum charge of €15 is charged in regards to any damage occurring rented motorbike not covered point 10 of this contract. (i.e. paint, bodywork, etc), occurring on street surfaces allowed under this contract. The renter is also liable to pay for the following.
A. Parts of the motorbike, B. Forfeited rental, C. Labour
12. If a puncture occurs the renter must, under no circumstances continue riding bikes, but telephone the number provided for assistance. If these terms are ignored, then the renter is fully liable for all sub sequential damages and costs of repair.
13. If the renter loses bike keys, a fee of €15 will automatically be charged.
14. All rental bikes are fully operational and serviced prior to rental to the renter. All driving problems occurring during the rental period, (for example stones in the exhaust pipe, dust in the spark plugs, etc?, are not the responsibility of Ilias Rent-a-Car.
15. Rental bikes have to be returned in the same condition as they were given out.
16. The agreed upon rental period is not subject to change, when the renter returns the bike prior to the end of the rental period, there will be no return of money.
17. If the renter does not follow the terms of this contract, Ilias Rent-a-Car reserves the right to take the bike back, without return of money.
18. This contract adhere to and is subject to Greek law 1599/1986
19. Service to rented motorbikes is subject to availability of Ilias Rent-a-Car employees.
Please agree to all of the above points before renting.